Small in size; large in demand. Located in Carrington, a Harbourside suburb of Newcastle, this ‘alteration & addition’ project presented some unique construction challenges. With a project schedule of 4 months, minimal site area and some of Newcastle narrowest streets, this 3-bedroom home was a satisfying challenge for MADE. Delivered on time and under budget in December 2014, the clean lines and minimalist design of this home offered a refreshing contrast to the ‘miners cottages’ that the area is known for.
Completion: December 2014 / Construction: Alteration & Addition
- Ensuite with walk in shower
- Reece Plumbing Supplies; Custom Marquis vanity and above counter basin
- Reclaimed timber feature wall
- Freestanding oval bath; Reece plumbing supplies.
- Concrete Cerrato bathroom tiles
- Matrix Cladding
- Trend doubled glazed windows
- Miton Italian kitchen cabinetry